Air Vehicle Integration, Inc. (AVII), a veteran owned company, started its consulting business practice in 2005, for general aviation and government air vehicle development from new business planning and start-ups through production.
- AVII provides conceptual thru detail design services over a broad range of air vehicle types
- AVII develops the right “sized” and “designed” vehicle for the customer to fill a broad range of needs
- AVII, with their strategic partnerships, develop systems that increase capabilities while decreasing supportability, maintainability, and cost requirements
- AVII provides facilitation and coordination services in the United States and Overseas
- AVII is the Midwest Regional Sales representative for Light Sport America
AVII is assisting in the design and build of water operation vehicles.
AVII is assisting in the development of a new supersonic aircraft.
E-SKY Systems, Inc.
AVII is assisting in the aircraft modifications and facilities development.
AVII is consulting in UAV operations and design. AVII also was the aircraft design consultant to several universities for an aircraft industrial design competition led by DAC.
AVII is the Midwest Regional Representative for the Storm Aircraft thru Light Sport America and establishing a build center.