Air Vehicle Integration, Inc. (AVII), a veteran owned company, started its consulting business practice in 2005, for general aviation and government air vehicle development from new business planning and start-ups through production.
- AVII provides conceptual thru detail design services over a broad range of air vehicle types
- AVII develops the right “sized” and “designed” vehicle for the customer to fill a broad range of needs
- AVII, with their strategic partnerships, develop systems that increase capabilities while decreasing supportability, maintainability, and cost requirements
- AVII provides facilitation and coordination services in the United States and Overseas
- AVII is the Midwest Regional Sales representative for Light Sport America
AVII is assisting in the design and build of water operation vehicles.
AVII is assisting in the development of a new supersonic aircraft.
E-SKY Systems, Inc.
AVII is assisting in the aircraft modifications and facilities development.
AVII is assisting in the Aviation Systems Development and Selection.
AVII is assisting in the design, certification, manufacturing and distribution of the Evada A2 and A4 aircraft.